General Surgery Specializing in Minimally Invasive and Robotic Assisted Surgery
The goal at our practice is to provide quality surgical care to the local community, with an emphasis on minimally invasive procedures. Drs. Alan Abando and Nicole Basa offer a range of general surgery procedures to treat diseases such as colon cancer and treat conditions affecting the GI tract such as gallbladder disease, to the local Austin and Cedar Park communities. Our surgeons have a strong background in performing successful laparoscopic surgeries on suitable candidates; this technique decreases patients’ post-surgical pain, the length of their hospital stay, and their overall recovery period.
Read on for more information about our general surgeries, including colon cancer surgery, breast surgery, gallbladder surgery and hemorrhoid repairs such as the THD or contact Cedar Park Surgeons .
- Hemorrhoid Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Colon Cancer Surgery
- Other Minimally Invasive GI Tract Procedures
- Laparoscopic Hernia Repair
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery: da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- da Vinci® Single-Site® Surgery (Gallbladder Surgery)Breast surgery – benign and malignant
- Skin lesion removal (including pilonidal cyst excision)
- Biliary surgery (including cholecystectomy, common bile duct exploration, liver biopsy)
- Hemorrhoidectomy and the new THD Procedure.
- Colon Cancer Surgery
- Skin Mass Removal
- Lipoma Excision
- Abscess Incision and Drainage
- Pilonidal Cyst Removal